To Our Families
Informational Bulletin on Funerals and COVID-19
Taylor Funeral Home of Chattanooga, Inc. has always focused on cleanliness. Due to recent developments around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we have made changes in our daily operations. We have intensified cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the funeral home, limousines, and equipment.
We will continue to remain open to serve our families and community during this pandemic. Our focus, as always, is to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our community safe.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Management recommends the following:
- Be wise and sanitize your hands before entering and exiting.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. (Parents assist children with hand washing)
- Use hand sanitizer when soap is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep several feet of distance from people, when possible. Please practice social distancing.
- Refrain from touching, hugging, kissing, shaking hands, etc...
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze -- or use the inside of your elbow.
- Dispose used tissue in the trash and immediately wash your hands.
- If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms, please stay home and rest.